We have exciting opportunities for youth to discover Jesus and grow mature in Him in an enjoyable, welcoming environment.
Click here to fill out our Youth Ministry Permission Form.
Contact Wayne@stannes.org.au or phone 02 9809 1322
Reboot Meets on Friday Nights during school term and is a great place to find out about Jesus and meet friends. Times: Seniors (Year 11, 12 PLUS) meet 7-9pm
Juniors (Years 6-10) meet 7-8:30pm. Our leadership team prepares a great program including singing, praying, mingling, learning from the Bible in an enjoyable way with games, challenges and small group discussions. We also have outings and combine with other youth groups occasionally throughout the year and sometimes gather for extra activities during school holidays.
More info here: http://stannes.org.au/Youth.html
Bible Studies for youth A time to meet with other youth and study the Bible together.
- Sunday mornings: as part of the 9:30 Mandarin and 10am English service in the youth room.
- Sunday afternoons: from 4:30 – 5:30pm followed by a meal and the 6pm evening service.
- We take a group of youth to the KYCK convention in Katoomba for a weekend around the Easter holidays each year. Many youth groups gather together for Bible Talks, seminars, singing, and serving - a valuable time away together! www.kyck.kcc.org.au
- ARC (Annual Reboot Camp) is our weekend together locally, at the end of Term 3, where we sleep over in the St Anne’s classrooms and it’s like Reboot but it keeps going for over 40 hours!
- LiT (Leaders in Training) is an awesome week each year in January, pushing youth in years 10-12 to think hard about their faith and serving Jesus with their whole life. www.youthworks.net/lit
Study Fun Day Pupil free day at the beginning of Term 3 for all high schoolers keen to meet together for fun and food with focussed study time including assistance from trained teachers and leaders.
- There is a specific room for HSC students who would like a structured revision day and last minute tips in preparing for their English (standard and advanced) papers with an experienced English teacher who has marked HSC exams. Limited places.
Local High School
- St Anne’s are supporters of RACE (Ryde Area Christian Education); a combined arrangement taking SRE into Ryde Secondary College. www.racescripture.com
- St Anne’s is also involved with supporting the ISCF lunchtime group known as SOUL which meets Thursday lunchtimes at Ryde Secondary College. www.sunsw.org.au/schools