We have exciting opportunities for youth to discover Jesus and grow mature in Him in an enjoyable, welcoming environment.
Contact Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0418 473 263
Reboot Meets on Friday nights during school term from 7-9pm and is a great place to find out about Jesus and meet friends. Our leadership team prepares a great program including singing, praying, mingling, learning from the Bible in an enjoyable way with games, challenges and small group discussions. We also have outings and combine with other youth groups occasionally throughout the year and sometimes gather for extra activities during school holidays.
More info here: http://stannes.org.au/Youth.html
Bible Studies for youth A time to meet with other youth and study the Bible together.
- Sunday mornings: as part of the 10am Mandarin and 10am English service in the youth room.
- We take a group of youth to the KYCK convention in Katoomba for a weekend around the Easter holidays each year. Many youth groups gather together for Bible Talks, seminars, singing, and serving - a valuable time away together! www.kyck.kcc.org.au
- LiT (Leaders in Training) is an awesome week each year in January, pushing youth in years 10-12 to think hard about their faith and serving Jesus with their whole life. www.youthworks.net/lit
Study Fun Day Pupil free day at the beginning of Term 3 for all high schoolers keen to meet together for fun and food with focussed study time including assistance from trained teachers and leaders.
- There is a specific room for HSC students who would like a structured revision day and last minute tips in preparing for their English (standard and advanced) papers with an experienced English teacher who has marked HSC exams. Limited places.
Local High School
- St Anne’s are supporters of RACE (Ryde Area Christian Education); a combined arrangement taking SRE into Ryde Secondary College. www.racescripture.com
- St Anne’s is also involved with supporting the ISCF lunchtime group known as SOUL which meets Thursday lunchtimes at Ryde Secondary College. www.sunsw.org.au/schools